2nd Day-THIMPHU Sightseeing.
3rd, Day- THIMPHU to Punakha.
4th Day- Punakha to Paro Sight Seeing.
5th Day- Paro to Chelela Pass.
6th Day– Paro to NJP Station.
• Food MAPI basis.
• Railway station / Airport pick up and drop(02 Double bed rooms with 01 Extra bed )
• Ground transport in comfortable private vehicle
• Experienced local staff
• All city tour
• Government taxes and Charges
• Drivers Expenses
• Local permits
• Bhutan Visa fee
• Airfare / Railway fare
• Entry fees for museums, monuments, etc.
• Expenses of personal nature like Packaged Water, laundry, Tips, etc.
• Trip cancellation and Medical / Evacuation Insurance
• Tips for Staff
• Guide and Parking
At Bhutan immigration
•Voter Identity Card, Birth Certificate (upto 18 yrs.)
• Passport Size Colored Photograph (2 Copies)
•Tobacco & Tobacco products are banned in Bhutan.
•Do not bring any plant or agricultural product out of Bhutan. It is Illegal.
•Credit cards are accepted in selected establishments in Bhutan.